Join our small but mighty team.
Check out our open positions below and if you feel like you are the right fit, send us an email at email@example.com. Tell us about your experience and links to any relevant references like sample work and portfolio.
Digital Marketing Coordinator – OPEN
Our digital marketing coordinator will develop digital and social programs that drive brand awareness, build engagement and drive conversion. The coordinator will support strategic brand objectives and evaluate performance of programs and content, delivering key insights to drive growth. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who is excited by new challenges, unafraid to test new ideas, and able to learn and adapt quickly. We are looking for someone who has an eye for graphic design and has exceptional copywriting skills.
- Ideates, plans, and creates engaging content for a variety of mediums
- Web (blogs), social media, newsletter, print, more
- Ideates, develops, publishes, and delivers reports on integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizes strong communication skills to create compelling content, highlighting strong attention to detail and exceptional grammar
- Experience with content creation software, such as a content management system (CMS), Canva, Flodesk, Photoshop
- Experience with marketing automation software such as Facebook Business, Instagram Ads, HubSpot
If you are interested in this role, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about your relevant experience and provide relevant work samples.
Operations Coordinator – OPEN
Type: Contractor, hourly
Location: Queens, NY
- Oversee and fulfill orders in a timely manner
- Lead and manage fulfillment process and implement process and systems
- Ensure product details (weights, customs information etc.) are always up to date in Shippo & Shopify
- Implement best packaging practices as new products are introduced into the line.
- Managing Inbound Inventory
- Ensure checked items are stocked appropriately on shelves for order picking and also in back-stock
If you are interested in this role, send us a note at email@example.com telling us about your relevant experience.
Raw Materials, Sourcing & Product Development Manager – OPEN
Department: Product Development
Location: Remote or Queens, NY
- Responsible for managing the overall process of raw materials including but not limited to fabrics, trims, hardware, packaging, and all raw materials that meet Designer's aesthetic vision while balancing quality, cost and functionality
- Responsible for managing all fabric and trim related matters in the development execution and approval of trims; Responsible for managing sample and production orders and tracking; Requests samples, headers, cuttings, proto/sample yardage, etc
- Develops and maintains all development charts, sample tracking, RM/trims library
- Proactively sources, vets, and corresponds with suppliers and manufacturers throughout development process. Ensures they understand Design’s needs and expectations and have the capability to execute our products
- Maintain a supply chain that supports the Design vision and execution of product line while adhering to cost and delivery timeline
- Collaborates with Designers in research and development of new product, RMs and sourcing opportunities; Serves as a close liaison between Design team and mills/ suppliers/ manufacturers.
- Knowledgeable of raw materials, construction, costing, capacity planning, etc
- Strong organizational skills; Detailed oriented; Creative and innovative
- Works closely with Designers on any product, quality or delivery issue
Brand Coordinator – OPEN
Department: Admin & Marketing
We are looking for our jack/jill of all trades. Part marketer, part project manager, ultra organizer. This person will help with a variety of projects across the board from managing relationships with partners, maintaining correspondence with sponsorship inquiries, handling customer concerns to assisting the team on essential business tasks.
- Assist in reaching out, following up and maintaining correspondence with customers, ambassadors, sponsorship inquiries, retail partners, organizations, etc. on behalf of Founders
- Handling any customer concerns; Develops and maintains contact lists for all sponsored persons/ organizations, influencer/ ambassadors, retail partners, etc.
- Manages and coordinates scheduling for Founders on partnerships, collaborations, events, talks, etc. This includes virtual or in person events, any seminars, retail partnerships, etc.
- Assists team on essential business tasks such placing orders for inventory materials, new packaging print cards, shipping bags and other packaging materials, submitting expenses into Quickbooks system, scheduling travel plans/meetings w suppliers
- Create quarterly and annual calendar with deadlines to ensure goals/tasks are on track to completion
- Coordinating, communicating, and scheduling meetings internally and externally with vendors and partners
- Project manage tasks and to-dos for internal team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to organize tasks with programs such as Google sheets/docs, Excel, etc
- Must be detail oriented and problem solve, takes initiative and thinks under pressure
- Driven, motivated, skilled at prioritizing tasks independently and in a timely manner; Skilled in database management, calendar management
- Skills include organization and planning, research and analysis, customer service, discretion, video/ email/ phone etiquette, emotional intelligence, responsibility, flexibility and efficiency.
- Proficiency in social media platforms such as TikTok, IG, twitch is a plus
- Any business knowledge, strategies in social media and customer engagement is a plus